We are Hiring - Career/ vacancies in ITBrainQ
With the aim of providing interested and eligible candidates with quality employment opportunities, we have listed the fresh openings for the related posts with their job description. If you are passionate and willing to work with us, you are most welcome to apply 🙂
Digital Marketing Trainer - 2 Posts
We are looking for qualified and well-versed Digital marketing trainer with a proven record of accomplishment digital marketing campaigns, digital marketing public speaker, or organizing workshops for SMEs.
- Should be eloquent and persuasive and can turn practical execution of digital concept easily.
- Min 5 years practical working experience in delivering hands-on digital skills training
- A positive and proactive attitude with a passion for training all audiences
- Well versed with the implementation of project management processes
- Good communication skills with the knowledge of technical jargon
- Result-driven mindset with ripened organizational skills
PHP Trainer - 2 Posts
- Must hold advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with core programming knowledge.
- Min 5 years practical working experience
- Admirable work ethics and team leader should be able to work under pressure.
- Well versed with PHP frameworks like MySQL, or CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, CakePHP.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP with a strong focus on MVC and programming workflows.
- Proficient in Core PHP, Frameworks, CMS, and WordPress.
Sr. Marketing Manager/Excutives - 5 Posts
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager with exceptional management skills accompanied with operational rigor and efficiency. He should be able to stimulate achievement through data-driven insights and shape internal training programs efficiently.
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Independent handling, multi-tasking, problem-solving, able to set priorities, and all type of management.
- Experience in a client-facing capacity and Customer service orientation
- Record of accomplishment of manipulating performance at a variety of levels in an organization,
- Proven product-marketing experience in the web technology sector.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at operational levels to plan, prioritize, and organize an inter-department
- Right alignment, flexibility, and consistent approach to product marketing for profit maximization.
Office Counselor - 5 Posts
Office counselor is required to carry forward the counseling process to convert walk-ins/leads into admissions. He should be eloquent and manipulative with a thorough knowledge of the career path to assist students with career, academics, transfers, and personal counseling.
- Taking effective follow up to redirect counseling of all walk-ins into closures.
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Should hold the knowledge of online counseling on education portals and blogging.
- Should be accessible by students to solve questions, queries with procedure requirement.
- Ability to work in result oriented and target driven environment.
- Regular follow-up with clients
- Maintenance of Database on Daily Basis.